University documents and links
- Purchasing (Office of the Comptroller)
- Absentee forms and time away from work (Human Resources)
- Research forms (Research and Sponsored Programs)
- Travel reimbursement forms (Office of the Comptroller)
- Ombudsperson Council
- How to deal with cheating
- Departmental Emergency Response Plan
- Independent Study Form
Milner Library offers a wide variety of services to faculty and staff, such as:
Grace Allbaugh is the Politics & Government Librarian and can be contacted by email with any questions.
If you have students that need a little extra help, if you want or have a class that requires an accommodation, or you have non-native speakers, here are some university offices that can provide some services.
- Tutoring at the Julia N. Visor Academic Center
- Student Access and Accommodation Services
- English Language Institute (ELI)
- Technology Support Center
- Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Private (R) Drive Web Access
- Classroom Technology / Clickers
- Training and Self Help
- Emergency Alerts @ ISU
Watermark (formerly Digital Measures)
You can securely update your faculty profile or change your picture on the department website.
Pedagogical and Software Training
CAS-IT staff are tasked to deliver IT services to College of Arts and Sciences faculty and staff.
The Center for Integrated Professional Development (formerly CTLT) can help with faculty teaching development, basic computer application training, and a variety of pedagogical issues.
Want help setting up your research experiment? Contact Research and Sponsored Programs.