Political Science - Global Politics
Desired Learning Outcomes
- Apply critical thinking to understand and evaluate political ideas, institutions and processes at the local, national, and global levels, and express that analysis both in writing and orally, using a diversity of research methodologies.
- Articulate their views on a variety of political concerns in a context of respect for academic principles and tolerance for dissenting views.
- Identify normative issues and make informed and well-reasoned judgments in complex environments.
- Recognize and explain the dimensions of the significant events, ideas, individuals, social movements, and institutions that have shaped our world.
- Formulate a critically informed position on participation and citizenship in local, national, and global communities.